what is up

*not* a continuation of a previous blog, but a rebirth of some sort, i guess. unlike my other very public friendster blog, i'm hoping that this will be one that is read by few on their own volition rather than read by many on friendster's incessant prompting. that being said, on this page you will come across thoughtful posts, straight-up feelings, manifestos on education reform, thoughts on social change, and generally - the craziness that *is* my world.....enjoy : )

1.29.2007

on more mainstream notes

(i'm a dweller - i tend to operate in phases, take things to an extreme, then leave them to the wayside for a while, hence the re-visiting of the 'i believe' theme : )

i believe in miracles... you (something something, i think)
- i can't remember the singer/lyrics of this song for the life of me.

I believe in the sand beneath my toes
The beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling
I believe in the faith that grows
And the four right chords can make me cry
When Im with you I feel like I could die
And that would be all right, all right
- love this song! 'semi-charmed life' by third eye blind

I believe that children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
- you know the 411 on this piece

No comments:

Powered By Blogger