what is up

*not* a continuation of a previous blog, but a rebirth of some sort, i guess. unlike my other very public friendster blog, i'm hoping that this will be one that is read by few on their own volition rather than read by many on friendster's incessant prompting. that being said, on this page you will come across thoughtful posts, straight-up feelings, manifestos on education reform, thoughts on social change, and generally - the craziness that *is* my world.....enjoy : )

3.29.2007

trippin to the midwest

bought my ticket yesterday - i'm headed to the chi for an unexpected visit with the family. promises to be an 'explosive' weekend, i'm sure.

i'm actually technically going to milwaukee. (that's a tough one to spell!). haha, it's kinda funny that i'm going there to get to naperville. ah well, that's the only fare that was in the realm of affordability.

alas, one more day of the work week! and next week will be a four-day work week since i had to take monday off to get the cheaper fare. unfortunately for me, i'm wide awake right now cuz i took a long(!) nap after coming home from work (3.5 hours). since i was tossing and turning last night until 4 am, i've been thinkin about my bed all day. i guess i'll try to read myself to sleep with one of my library books. woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your trip, girlie. I hope you can get stuff sorted out. Give me a buzz when you are free...? Like at l'aeroport perhaps? Crossin my fingers for the lines of communication flowin!

Powered By Blogger