what is up

*not* a continuation of a previous blog, but a rebirth of some sort, i guess. unlike my other very public friendster blog, i'm hoping that this will be one that is read by few on their own volition rather than read by many on friendster's incessant prompting. that being said, on this page you will come across thoughtful posts, straight-up feelings, manifestos on education reform, thoughts on social change, and generally - the craziness that *is* my world.....enjoy : )

4.11.2007

coming soon

i've started a blog entry about the memphis trip, and it'll probably be done by the end of the week. since i'm really lagging behind on updating me travels, i've decided to use my time more efficiently to blog so i can keep the creative juices flowing. plus i want to have some account of my youth - not the blabbity blah blah blah aspects of my life but the fun and spontaneous qualities of traveling to a new place and making decisions on the fly. . .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger