what is up

*not* a continuation of a previous blog, but a rebirth of some sort, i guess. unlike my other very public friendster blog, i'm hoping that this will be one that is read by few on their own volition rather than read by many on friendster's incessant prompting. that being said, on this page you will come across thoughtful posts, straight-up feelings, manifestos on education reform, thoughts on social change, and generally - the craziness that *is* my world.....enjoy : )

6.27.2007

on a lighter note

and now i officially can't get enough of blogging for the day after being completely absent for close to two months.

so what is up in my world these days? well aside from the insanely incisive self-reflection phase that i'm indulging in, i'm completely wed to my routines of going to bryant park during my lunch hour to read while people-watching, sometimes doing that even after work hours, heading to the gym shortly thereafter, and watching dvds rented from the mid-manhattan library (i'm currently watching season I part II of the gilmore girls episodes) while dying of heat in my oh-so-hot-hot-hot 2nd floor non-AC equipped bedroom. (although i do have a high powered fan :)

i'm slowly becoming addicted to the gilmore girls. it's a pretty decent plot line and while i'm not sure if the show will ever really compare to t.v. shows like friends or books like londonstani, it is pretty decent time pass.

alrightie then. guess i'll sign off now till my next post (which might very well be up in thirty seconds, at this rate) haha.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger