what is up

*not* a continuation of a previous blog, but a rebirth of some sort, i guess. unlike my other very public friendster blog, i'm hoping that this will be one that is read by few on their own volition rather than read by many on friendster's incessant prompting. that being said, on this page you will come across thoughtful posts, straight-up feelings, manifestos on education reform, thoughts on social change, and generally - the craziness that *is* my world.....enjoy : )

8.07.2007

bizzy as a bee

kinda, sorta, not really though. i have been playing catch up with work and sleep the past few days, but not with my gym routine. i haven't been to the gym in weeks! i knew this was coming since i've become kinda bored with the routine and all (i hit my six month anniversary with my gym in the recent past...) but playing catch up with sleep is tiring enough!

i've become a bit of a bed potato, if you will. i get home, get water, go back to my bed, get food, go back to my bed, get more water, go back to my bed - all the while pausing and unpausing whatever happens to be in my dvd player. and i'm really starting to wonder if there is such a thing as 'enough sleep.'

No comments:

Powered By Blogger