what is up

*not* a continuation of a previous blog, but a rebirth of some sort, i guess. unlike my other very public friendster blog, i'm hoping that this will be one that is read by few on their own volition rather than read by many on friendster's incessant prompting. that being said, on this page you will come across thoughtful posts, straight-up feelings, manifestos on education reform, thoughts on social change, and generally - the craziness that *is* my world.....enjoy : )

8.16.2007

oh what a day, mid-august now in 2007

(read it to the tune of 'oh what a night...')

i forgot my cell phone and lunch at home this morning. : (

it was one of those mornings that i was procrastinating by washing dishes, tidying up my room, and walking aimlessly around that apartment. yup, not a good scene come 8:45 am since i should be heading towards the train station by then. i'm not sure why i've been slippin since i have a decent track record of gettin to work on time.

aha! it just dawned on me that my phone alarm is now set for 7:45 am when it used to be set for 7:15 am. i think it's all the movies i've been watching lately. i tend to stay up till 12 or 1, and it's probably around then that my alarm magically changes from 7:15 to 7:45. i guess i'll have to go home and institute some changes. . .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger